- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$40.00 - $45.00
Want to see how many miles you commute or track your calories on a fitness ride? Liv's Catena 9W Wireless Computer does all of this along with 7 other functions including speed, ride time, and alarms. An LED backlight makes the information easy to read and a replaceable silicone color case keeps the Catena protected for the long haul.
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
Make quick work of daily trips, or head out on weekend adventures. Suede does it all. The all-new Suede is the perfect marriage of style, fun and functionality. Using a stable frame geometry designed specifically for women, it allows a rider to touch the ground while seated at stops and is efficient going uphill. The step-through frame makes it a confident choice for riders of all abilities. Built with lightweight ALUXX aluminum and integrated rack mounts for racks and other accessories, it’s ideal for quick trips to the coffee shop, bike path adventures and short commutes. Suede comes in a number of playful graphics patterns, and some models feature a colorful basket, racks, fenders and other accessories. - Step-through ALUXX-grade aluminum frame allows rider to touch the ground while in a seated position - Fenders, rear carrier, bell, kickstand, chainguard - Shimano 8-speed drivetrain
• Liv Race fit • Full length front zipper • Zipped rear pocket • Non-restrictive collar • Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
- POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain - Liv Race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura™ fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$12.50 - $25.00 $25.00 50% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
$26.25 $35.00 25% Off
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable coil cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 20 x 800mm
- Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - AirFlow ventilation system with deep internal AirFlow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface - MIPS mimics the brain's own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet reducing rotational violence that causes strain to the brain at angled impacts - Women's
- Direct Flow Cooling guides airflow into ultra-deep internal channels optimizing ventilation at high and low speeds - Moto-style extended protection visor is infinitely adjustable and removable - Integrated goggle strap retainer helps goggles stay in position - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized EPS density, and super-tough polycarbonate shell - ESS brings together CINCH Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm webbing for the best straight-out-of-the-box fit and comfort - TransTextura PLUS X-odor anti-microbial pads - Women's
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded CO2 cartridge - Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
- Stratos fabric - Conforma pad - 4-way stretch - Chlorine resistant - High UPF rating UVA and UVB transmission less than 0.1% - Gel gripper leg closure - Powerband leg closure - Flatlock stitching
- Liv relaxed fit - Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric - Transtextura liner wicks moisture and dries quickly - Adjustable waist - 12-inch inseam - Removable chamois liner
- Liv race fit - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Self-fabric cuffs - Corecomfor women’s specific chamois
- Perfect for commuting and short distance rides, giving the option to comfortably ride in any skirt, leggings, pants or shorts - Designed to adapt to a woman’s figure with a seamless structure for total freedom of movement - Built-in, super-lightweight chamois that provides pressure-relieving comfort without adding undue bulk - Transtextura fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and accelerates drying to fight off odors
- Poly/cotton blended tee increases breathability - Liv tread graphic - Available in women's and men's cut - Designed and printed in USA
- Liv club fit - Engineered for cycling comfort using exclusive Thermtextura fabric for lightweight insulation - Moisture wicking properties, along with the full front zip allows quick ventilation for temperature control - UPF 50 sun protection - Two secure zipper pockets keep keys, cash, and id safe while on the trail or in the coffee shop
- Liv club fit - High-tech pullover with a women-specific cut and a stylish, urban cycling fit - Just the right amount of stretch, integrated hood, and zipper pockets make this one of the most versatile layers a woman can own - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture for quick-drying breathability - Two secure zipper pockets keep keys, cash, and id safe
- Transtextura fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft micro-fiber thumb panel
- Liv club fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
This lightweight racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race, or epic ride. Impeccably handcrafted for the toughest climbers, passionate cyclists, and fierce competitors, Langma is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway. Langma is programmed for both climbing and quick accelerations so you can conquer the steepest climbs, power in the peloton, rail technical descents, and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider. Features: - Aero-inspired tubing that thickens as it nears the bottom bracket for optimized aero features and pedaling stiffness - Flat mount disc brake integration for superior control and aesthetics - Front (12 x 100mm) and rear (12 x 142mm) thru-axle technology - Giant SLR WheelSystem for leading efficiency - SLR Tubeless tires to improve overall performance, ride quality and durability - All new Contact SLR Flux, composite stem for an aero advantage with an optimized stiffness to weight balance - Accommodates up to 28cc tire - A lightweight Advanced Composite frame is hand-crafted in-house to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders. CompactRoad Design creates a lighter, stiffer, smoother ride with better fit and precise handling - PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability - OverDrive 2 steerer for unprecedented steering performance, stiffness and control - MegaDrive tube design adds steering and pedaling stiffness - Equipped with RideSense, a chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer - LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes - Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
This ultra-lightweight road racing bike with innovative aero features delivers the speed and cutting edge performance needed for any race, climb, or road ride. Impeccably handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors, and passionate cyclists alike, Langma is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway. Langma is programmed for both prolonged uphill efforts and quick accelerations so you can conquer the steepest climbs, power through flats, rail technical descents, and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider. Features: - Aero-inspired tubing that thickens as it nears the bottom bracket for optimized aero features and pedaling stiffness - Giant SLR WheelSystem for leading efficiency - SLR Tubeless tires for improved overall performance, ride quality and durability - All new Contact SLR Flux, composite stem for an aero advantage with an optimized stiffness to weight balance - A lightweight Advanced SL Composite frame is hand-crafted in-house to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders - CompactRoad Design creates a lighter, stiffer, smoother ride with better fit and precise handling - PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability - OverDrive 2 steerer for unprecedented steering performance, stiffness and control - MegaDrive tube design adds steering and pedaling stiffness - Equipped with RideSense, a chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer - LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes - Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
Pedal to work, meet friends for coffee or build up fitness on the bike path. Alight fits right into a fun, healthy lifestyle. With its lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame and upright flat-bar positioning, Alight is comfortable for a daily commute and sporty for longer rides. Women’s-specific geometry and sizing gives Alight a stable, confident ride quality. And thanks to integrated dropouts, it’s easy to personalize with racks and fenders.
Get on the dirt and ride your way to your first singletrack. Tempt is that friend that opens a whole new world to you. With a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame designed specifically for women and 27.5 wheels that combine speed, efficiency, and control, Tempt can guide you along dirt terrain. A 100mm suspension fork and powerful hydraulic disc brakes offer added confidence and control. Tempt features all the latest mountain bike trends, with a shorter stem and longer top tube for extra stability and control, and tubeless tires for improved traction. CONFIDENCE-INSPIRING Perfect for a woman’s first mountain bike, the ALUXX frame is lightweight, capable and durable. VERSATILE Tempt’s performance-minded yet comfortable geometry gives it the versatility for both commutes around campus and off-road rides. LIV 3F DESIGN PHILOSOPHY Women’s-specific geometry ensures the rider is balanced over the bike for optimal efficiency, comfort, and control. Why We Love It Exhilarating dirt trails offer a certain allure and you may be tempted to try your hand at mountain biking. Tempt is the bike that can bring those challenges to life and allow you to get your adventure on. The confidence-inspiring Tempt is designed to take riders off the roads and into the sport of off-road riding. This hardtail has a low standover height to give a confident ride for new riders and facilitate maneuvering around dirt trails. Ready to play many roles — Tempt can be your school commuter bike, trail companion or first off-road racing bike.
A flat-bar road bike that’s light, speedy and designed for fitness-minded women. Build confidence on the road and get fit faster. This flat-bar road bike, engineered with CoMax Composite Technology, is lightweight, comfortable and built specifically for women riders. The CoMax frame technology gives it road-smoothing comfort that reduces road vibration. The Thrive Comax geometry blends the speed and efficiency of a drop-bar road bike with a more confident upright positioning. COMFORT Bump-absorbing CoMax and flat handlebars make for enjoyable everyday commuting or casual spins. FUN FITNESS The lightweight efficiency and balanced geometry of the CoMax Composite frame blends speed and stability for a ride that’s just plain fun. CONTROL Upright positioning, pedaling efficiency, and powerful disc brakes are a perfect combination for comfortable cruising. Why We Love It Have fun achieving fitness goals with Thrive. The flat handlebar and more confident riding posture keep you comfortable and energized. Stay safe in traffic and open roads — disc brakes, quick handling and lightweight efficiency make this a favorite companion of the fitness guru and bike commuter.
Now that we have MIPS protection, it’s hard to remember a time when this level of helmet technology didn’t exist. Extra brain protection is simply a no brainer, so along with MIPS we’ve added a lower rear coverage design to shield more of the back of the head. Infinita SX is safe, but it’s also styling with all the latest features like the infinitely adjustable and removable moto-style visor, an integrated goggle strap to keep your eyewear steady on descents, and GoPro mounts on the front and top. Whether you’re slowly cruising or quickly charging, the Direct Flow Cooling channels are specially designed to pull in air at both high and low speeds to cool your head. Combining CINCH One Pro with a full 360° belt allows you the snug sizing and height adjustment to create your perfect fit. Cozy, featherweight LiteForm webbing also adds head-hugging comfort that allows your head to move naturally while it is protected. - Direct Flow Cooling guides airflow into ultra-deep internal channels optimizing ventilation at high and low speeds - 20 large vents - In-mold all-in-one construction for impact-absorbing strength, ultimate durability and crash protection - Moto-style extended protection visor is infinitely adjustable and removable - Integrated goggle strap retainer helps goggles stay in position - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized EPS density and super-tough polycarbonate shell - CINCH One Pro for simple head-hugging comfort - LiteForm webbing for gram-reducing comfort and performance - TransTextura Plus antimicrobial padding prevents growth of odor-causing bacteria by wicking moisture away from the rider’s head - Integrated dual GoPro compatible camera mounting bridge on front and top of the helmet - MIPS low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts - S 51-55CM; M 55-59CM; L 59-63CM
Find your adventure in everyday rides. This smooth, laid-back bike lets you explore roads, paths or trails with comfort and ease.
$20.00 - $40.00 $40.00 50% Off
Slip on Liv's Allure Long Finger Gloves and answer the siren song of your local trails. The lightweight, breathable Clarino leather palm features padding and reinforced double stitching at critical wear areas. A Velcro wrist closure makes it easy to get the gloves on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a comfortable, non-binding fit. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't have to take off your gloves when you take a call. There's also a soft, micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumb.
$20.00 - $21.00
Add a little comfort to your bike with Liv's Silicone Foam Grips. Their anti-vibration silicone foam absorbs shocks while the non-slip surface provides you with maximum control.
Liv's Short and Lux Socks are stealthy and warm. These low-cut Merino wool socks insulate and wick moisture away so your toes stay warm. They also feature an arch band that compresses and stabilizes along with ergo cushioning for all-day comfort.
Page 1 of 8 Next page