• Liv Race fit • Full length front zipper • Zipped rear pocket • Non-restrictive collar • Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
$45.00 $90.00 50% Off
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - High-visibility reflective accents - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
Liv's Short and Lux Socks are stealthy and warm. These low-cut Merino wool socks insulate and wick moisture away so your toes stay warm. They also feature an arch band that compresses and stabilizes along with ergo cushioning for all-day comfort.
$53.00 $99.99 47% Off
- Created for the road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Modern, Aero tear drop rounded shape - AirFlow ventilation system with internal channels for added cooling and comfort - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and integrated GoPro mounting surface - MIPS mimics the brain's own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet reducing rotational violence that causes strain to the brain at angled impacts - Women's
- TransTextura moisture transfer technology - Comfortable for cycling and everyday use - Very thin and smooth feel
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, avail is light, comfortable, and engineered for female riders. Comfortable for the long haul, lively on the climbs, and confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with bliss and ease. Avail features the latest endurance frame geometry and an Advanced-grade composite fork with the OverDrive steerer, for precision steering and to keep you fresh for more miles. The PowerCore bottom bracket transfers power directly from each pedal stroke into the road for superb pedaling efficiency. Built for Endurance Lightweight and balanced, the modern endurance geometry is designed for the female form, and delivers a smooth all-day ride experience. Power transfer Sporting OverDrive and PowerCore technologies, this efficient frameset offers superior stiffness without compromising compliance. Comfort Liv’s 3F women’s-specific design, composite fork and ALUXX tubing are ideal for venturing further and riding longer. Why we love it Stability across the bends in the road, efficient power transfer and ultimate comfort are the result of a well-balanced women’s-specific design. The Avail is a lightweight extension of your body that intuitively moves with you and was born ready for the longest days on the road. And with elegant, modern finishes, you can stay in the lead with style.
Get on the dirt and ride your way to your first singletrack. Tempt is that friend that opens a whole new world to you. With a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame designed specifically for women, and 27.5 wheels that combine speed, efficiency and control, Tempt can guide you along dirt terrain. A 100mm suspension fork and powerful hydraulic disc brakes offer added confidence and control. Tempt features all the latest mountain bike trends, with a shorter stem and longer top tube for extra stability and control. Confidence Inspiring Perfect for a woman’s first mountain bike, the ALUXX frame is lightweight, capable and durable. Versatile Tempt’s performance-minded yet comfortable geometry gives it the versatility for both commutes around campus and off-road rides. Liv 3F Design Philosophy Women’s-specific geometry ensures the rider is balanced over the bike for optimal efficiency, comfort and control. Why we love it Exhilarating dirt trails offer a certain allure and you may be tempted to try your hand at mountain biking. Tempt is the bike that can bring those challenges to life and allow you to get your adventure on. The confidence-inspiring Tempt is designed to take riders off the roads and into the sport of off-road riding. This hardtail has a low standover height to give a confident ride for new riders and facilitate maneuvering around dirt trails. Ready to play many roles — Tempt can be your school commuter bike, trail companion or first off-road racing bike.
EXPERIENCE THE GRIT DURING CROSS RACES, GRAVEL CLIMBS AND LONG ADVENTURE RIDES ACROSS VARIABLE TERRAIN. This women’s-specific cyclocross bike with disc brakes is all about performance and versatility. The frame’s lightweight, high-performance yet stable geometry creates the versatile combination that can bring you to your edge and beyond. Race it during cross season, grit your teeth and take it up grueling dirt climbs, or adventure it in all kinds of conditions over mixed terrain. The lightweight, responsive ALUXX SLR alloy frame features an OverDrive 2 steerer for precise handling. Made for approaching barriers and run-ups with confidence, the top tube is shaped for mount and dismount ease as well as shouldering comfort. Other features like its D-Fuse seatpost, 12mm front thru-axle, and dual water bottle mounts also make it smooth and comfortable for longer rides. KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS Agile - Brava is designed to be lightweight, sprightly and durable to match your drive, whether that takes you through a grueling cross race or on a gravel adventure. Versatile - Race Brava throughout the winter or venture out on epic explorations across mixed terrain. Control - Brava exhibits multiple layers of control, with disc brake technology, along with its athlete-vetted geometry and Liv’s 3F design to deliver the best fit for a skillful ride.
$125.00 $250.00 50% Off
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$38.00 $105.00 64% Off
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
• Liv Club fit • ProTextura™ fabric on the front and back • Ultra-lightweigh Packable design is easily carried in jersey pocket • High collar for added protection • Full-length locking zipper with draft flap • Reflective details enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions
- TransTextura Plus anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Single-ply construction, very thin and breathable. - Ultra-high gauge 200-needle count - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
FOLLOW YOUR ADVENTURE ON THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED. Comfortable and stable on paved and rough roads, the Avail AR opens up a whole new treasure chest of possibilities. Whether it’s navigating asphalt or venturing through an unpaved short cut, it is smooth on flats, spry on climbs and confident on descents. Avail AR features the latest 3F endurance geometry with a lightweight ALUXX frame and wide tires that ride steady on-road and off when you need it. Vibrations are diminished with an Advanced-grade carbon fork and D-Fuse seat post. Maintain control with precise OverDrive steerer and powerful disc brakes. This bike also accommodates a rack and fenders to keep you equipped on longer hauls. KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS Built for Endurance - Lightweight and balanced, the modern endurance geometry is designed for the female form, and delivers a smooth all-day ride experience. Power Transfer - Sporting OverDrive and PowerCore technologies, this efficient frameset offers superior stiffness without compromising compliance. Comfort - Liv’s 3F women’s-specific design, composite fork and ALUXX tubing are ideal for venturing further and riding longer. WHY WE LOVE IT With lightweight stability, the all new Avail AR offers wider tires and an updated geometry for riding on roads with the ability to stray off path. This versatile bike is built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, providing a balanced ride with efficient power transfer, plus ultimate comfort for those long and limitless rides. This disc brake bike is complete with a carbon fork for added performance.
THIS FEATHER-LIGHT RACING BIKE DELIVERS THE SPEED AND STRENGTH NEEDED FOR ANY CLIMB, RACE OR RIDE. The Langma Advanced Pro Disc is engineered for aggressive climbing, descending and accelerations. The unrivaled stopping power of disc brakes provides the confidence to carry speed in fast corners or tight quarters. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling stiffness strength. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and cutting-edge lightweight aerodynamic innovations, Langma Advanced Pro Disc provides the winning advantage for every effort, from long hilly races to fast-paced criteriums. Lightweight The compact Advanced Composite frame, with slender tubing, and stiffness tuned for the female rider, is a serious climbing weapon. Aero-features Combining innovative tubing design with the Flux stem to slice through the wind without sacrificing weight or stiffness. Precise Handling This climbing weapon can tackle the return descents or any technical flat corner, with appropriate lateral stiffness and disc brake control. Why we love it Langma Advanced Pro Disc is handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors and passionate cyclists alike, and is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway. Langma Advanced Pro Disc is built to fly up steep grades and long climbs, and is fit for endless switchbacks. The slender tubing and light weight combine for quick accelerations so you can conquer the climbs, power through flats, and rail technical descents. This bike is a true companion for a determined rider.
Rip through backcountry singletrack, blaze new lines and feel fearless on any terrain with the playfully agile Intrigue. Intrigue is back as a corner carving, descent dominating, composite frame that leads the charge with Liv’s 3F design and uses our Advanced Composite material. Focus on soaking up experiences instead of the bumps, with 140mm rear suspension and 150mm front suspension on an ultra-light and stiff Advanced Forge Composite linkage. 27.5-inch tubeless Boost wheels can accommodate higher volume tires, up to 2.6 inches, so you can customize your ride based off your terrain. Guided by Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, Intrigue is fully women’s-specific, meaning it has a frame geometry, composite layup and shock tuning created for women by women. With improved pedaling efficiency and an aggressive trail riding position, including lengthened top tube and shortened stem, the Intrigue is eager to encounter edge and beyond. Intrigue is complete with sleek internal cable routing and side pull front derailleur compatibility. Top Performance Trail Maestro Suspension, Advanced Composite tuned for women, no-compromise finish. Balanced Agility With a versatile 140mm/150mm platform and 27.5-inch wheels compatible up to 2.6-inch tires, Intrigue is a dream for both climbing agility and downhill control. Truly Dialed for Women Using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy combined with suspension testing conducted by women for women, and tuned to perfection through iterations of prototype testing with athletes. Why we love it Striking the perfect balance of the all-around-capable mountain bike, Intrigue nimbly charges through rock gardens, makes quick work of uphills, and takes a skillful stance on steep or winding descents. Intrigue is designed to expand horizons and boost every rider to her peak. This bike is a must-have for determined, dirt-driven women looking to push their riding further.
- Perfect for commuting and short distance rides, giving the option to comfortably ride in any skirt, leggings, pants or shorts - Designed to adapt to a woman’s figure with a seamless structure for total freedom of movement - Built-in, super-lightweight chamois that provides pressure-relieving comfort without adding undue bulk - Transtextura fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and accelerates drying to fight off odors
$109.99 - $116.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
$2,050.00 - $2,450.00
This feather-light racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride. The Langma Advanced is engineered for aggressive climbing, descending and accelerations. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling stiffness strength. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and cutting-edge lightweight aerodynamic innovations, Langma Advanced provides the winning advantage for every effort, from long hilly races to fast-paced criteriums. KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS Lightweight The compact Advanced Composite frame, with slender tubing, and stiffness tuned for the female rider, is a serious climbing weapon. Aero-features Combining innovative tubing design with the Flux stem to slice through the wind without sacrificing weight or stiffness. Precise Handling This climbing weapon can tackle the return descents or any technical flat corner, with appropriate lateral stiffness and disc brake control. Why we love it Handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors and passionate cyclists alike, Langma Advanced is built to fly up steep grades and long climbs, and is fit for endless switchbacks. The slender tubing and light weight combine for quick accelerations so you can conquer the climbs, power through flats, and rail technical descents. This bike is a true companion for a determined rider.
- Poly/cotton blended tee increases breathability - Liv tread graphic - Available in women's and men's cut - Designed and printed in USA
Equipped to handle anything — embrace paved roads, paths and dirt trails with confidence and style. Designed to bring the best of both road and mountain worlds together. Bliss delivers front suspension, on a 27.5-inch wheel size for stability with great traction from wider tires, and a relaxed style that keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle, while offering 26-inch wheels in smaller sizes. The road inspiration offers a lightweight design and pedaling efficiency. Integrated dropouts allow you to install a rack or add a kickstand to transform the bike into capable commuter or weekend adventurer. The Bliss 26 includes V-brakes.
Perfect fit, ease of adjustment and aerodynamics create an unstoppable trifecta in the world’s first truly women’s-specific performance triathlon bike. Avow Advanced Pro uses the latest aerodynamic and fit technologies to create a truly women’s-specific performance triathlon bike that is designed to put speed into the perfect fit. The lightweight frame is handcrafted using AeroSystem Shaping Technology and features an Advanced-grade composite layup tuned for the female rider. Engineered using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, the Avow Advanced Pro is a performance machine, while comfortable touch points and versatile positioning allow you to ride longer with ease. The AeroVault System keeps all the essentials in reach by integrating hydration and storage into the bike. With an aerodynamic wheel set, base bar, and AeroDrive fork, the Avow Advanced Pro is the perfect choice for the high-performance triathlete. Comfort Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and purpose driven design, along with the Advanced Composite frame technology, create a comfortably tuned tri bike for women. Built for Endurance An array of body-positioning options conserve energy in key muscle groups for other tri stages. Absolutely Aerodynamic From the aero frame design to the wheels, fork, and base bar, Avow cheats wind resistance for top speed and performance. Why we love it Historically, the terms ‘comfort’ and ‘tri bike’ do not go hand-in-hand, but Liv rebelled against that trend with Avow Advanced Pro. This triathlon bike offers a women’s-specific customizable fit, allowing you comfort and power while performing at the highest level. Nothing keeps your mind and body sharper than fueling up, that’s when the hands-free hydration system and aerodynamic snack box quickly leap up to ‘favorite features’ status.
$50.00 $100.00 50% Off
• Liv Club fit • ProTextura™ fabric on the front and back • High collar for added protection • Full-length zipper • Reflective accents
Make quick work of daily trips, or head out on weekend adventures. Suede does it all. The all-new Suede is the perfect marriage of style, fun and functionality. Using a stable frame geometry designed specifically for women, it allows a rider to touch the ground while seated at stops and is efficient going uphill. The step-through frame makes it a confident choice for riders of all abilities. Built with lightweight ALUXX aluminum and integrated rack mounts for racks and other accessories, it’s ideal for quick trips to the coffee shop, bike path adventures and short commutes. Suede comes in a number of playful graphics patterns, and some models feature a colorful basket, racks, fenders and other accessories. - Step-through ALUXX-grade aluminum frame allows rider to touch the ground while in a seated position - Fenders, rear carrier, bell, kickstand, chainguard - Shimano 8-speed drivetrain
$20.00 - $40.00 $40.00 Up to 50% Off
Slip on Liv's Allure Long Finger Gloves and answer the siren song of your local trails. The lightweight, breathable Clarino leather palm features padding and reinforced double stitching at critical wear areas. A Velcro wrist closure makes it easy to get the gloves on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a comfortable, non-binding fit. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't have to take off your gloves when you take a call. There's also a soft, micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumb.
An extra layer can make all the difference between a great day on the bike and staying indoors. Liv's Wind Vest uses wind-proof ProTextura fabric to shrug off the cooler temps. It features a full-length zipper for easy temperature regulation, two zippered front pockets, and fits easily into its own stuff sack when the temps start to climb. There's also 360-degree reflective accents for increased visibility in low-light riding conditions.
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Liv seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Built to come alive at high speeds for the uncompromising trail rider — Liv's Hail Advanced 1 takes you to a whole new level. With 160mm of perfectly tuned suspension and unmatched traction and control, the Hail Advanced will allow you to go faster than you thought possible. Predictably drift through corners and hold your line with confidence in speed-sucking rock gardens. Take advantage of the super lightweight frame design with mind-blowing power transfer, for extra climbing prowess while ascending to the top of your favorite runs. Hail Advanced is meticulously crafted to offer the highest-performing componentry, geometry and tuning available. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful – perfect for aggressive trail riding, bike park runs and enduro racing.
$11.00 - $12.00
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
$12.50 - $25.00 $25.00 Up to 50% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
$10.00 $20.00 50% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system