$20.00 - $25.00
Specialized's Contour XC Grips were designed with your hands in mind. Engineered in conjunction with a hand surgeon, these grips relieve hand pressure to keep you feeling great. So not only do you get cushy comfort and a great grip on the bars, you also stay in total control. These grips lock on to your bars so you know they'll stay put.
$24.99 - $25.00
Specialized's BG Contour Locking Grips are medically designed with an ergonomic shape that offers excellent support and protection, while the soft-density outers provide an outstanding grip and superb comfort. Available in two sizes for a perfect fit, the Contours also include locking clamps to keep them in place on your handlebars.
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
Want all-out MTB performance and ergonomic comfort in one package? Get the best of both worlds with Ergon's GA3, an all-mountain comfort grip that combines the relief benefits and wrist support of ergonomic wing grips with the freedom of movement of rounder MTB grips. Experience gained with the GA2 showed that the ergonomically optimized shape allows for low gripping forces, while textures adapted to the grip zones of the human hand and double-butted inner core wall thickness increase control and damping comfort. The super soft, UV-stable rubber compound is exclusively manufactured in Germany for Ergon. The inboard aluminum clamp holds grips securely, allows even more grip area at the end of the bars, and makes these grips carbon-bar friendly.
$20.00 - $24.99
Specialized's SIP Locking Grips have the grip you need when you're throwing down on the trail. Featuring a super-tacky, durable material and strategically placed, moto-inspired waffle pattern, these lock-on grips deliver optimum comfort and maximum control. Available in two sizes for a perfect fit, the SIPs also are also easy to color coordinate with your rig.
Specialized's Enduro XL Locking Grips boast an oversize diameter for maximum control in even the most challenging situations. Their soft-density, textured outers provide an outstanding grip and superb comfort, while the firm inners and locking clamps built into the ends keep the grips securely in place on your handlebars.
Cross country racing is demanding, requiring ultimate concentration plus confidence in every little part of your race rig. XC Race XL Grips are super light and provide an excellent bar feel that's more than just comfortable. Their low profile and great hand-to-bar contact delivers a feeling of confident control and superior handling over the most technical race courses. - Low profile design provides more direct feel and improved bar control. - Silicone/foam material provides optimal comfort and grip. Available in regular and XL sizes. - The grip's tacky texture provides added bar control. - Diameter: 32mm - Weight: 40g
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
F-1 Series Vapor Grips are made from our exclusive A.I.R.E compound which infuses air into the grip, reducing weight by over 30% and providing a slower rebound and response for improved comfort. - Medium diameter (31.5mm) - Reinforced inner layer for added durability - Added surface pattern provides improved grip in all conditions - Ergonomic finger cutouts for a better gripping surface and improved control
The grip choice of top athletes around the world, the Ruffian Lock-On Grip features exceptional control in a low profile grip designed specifically for racers. - Diamondized pattern for optimal traction - Ultra-thin profile - Lock-On Grip System = 100% Slip-Free performance - Includes new Snap Cap End Plugs
$11.95 - $28.95
The World's Best Freeride Mountain Biker and the World Leader in Grip Technology have teamed up to offer the Sensus Freeride grip. Designed by the reigning Red Bull Rampage winner, Cam Zink, for optimal feel and manufactured using ODI's proprietary grip compounds, the Sensus freeride grips provide a super soft feel without sacrificing control. - Ribber pattern for comfort and control - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - Includes Sensus Push-In Plugs
We carved a classic Ritchey grip shape down to an astonishingly light weight of 10 grams per set. Yet thanks to an advanced nanofoam material, these ergonomic grips are still plush, grippy, and durable. - 128mm length - 10 grams per set
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
$29.95 - $32.99
- 4 compounds: medium, soft, super comfort (extra-soft) or Kevlar version with suspended Kevlar particles for the ultimate tacky yet durable grip - Machined 6082 aluminum collars lock tightly with integrated grip core - 30mm outer diameter knurled grip
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Single Lock-On System
In the Brooks tradition, these grips are made of natural leather, the same long-wearing leather used for Brooks saddle tops. Each grip is made with a stack of leather washers. These washers are held together by 3 spokes, enabling the grip to be adjusted to the desired length. The standard length of each grip is 130mm, but each grip can be shortened to the desired length independently. The grips are delivered in a box containing shorter 80mm spokes to make them even shorter. - Adjustable Length from 80 mm to 130 mm - Inner Diameter: 22.2 mm - Weight: 290g per Pair
SRAM's Locking Foam Contour Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
Salsa's Backcountry Lock-On Grips provide confidence, comfort and style. They feature sticky rubber that's tapered up towards the lock-ring for a sure-fire grasp, a single-sided lock-on collar and they're sized for both glove and non-glove use. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort LX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
$8.00 - $12.00
• Classic track grips • 175mm length
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Double-sided lock-on • 140mm
Spruce up your ride with Giant's Sole-O Lock-On Grips. They're made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort. The single-sided clamp locks onto your bar and makes for easy removal.
Profile Design's Perforated Handlebar Tape offers grip, comfort, and a soft, suede feel.
• Tough, superlight, high-density foam • Plush and grippy even in wet conditions • Raised anatomical area at the center of the grip with an inner hand stop collar • 133g without bar plugs • Color: black • Length: 130mm
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Single Lock-On System - Integrated Ergonomic Bar End For Multiple Riding Positions
$12.50 - $25.00 $25.00 50% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
$10.00 $20.00 50% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
Answer's Fall Line XC grips offer the right combination of cushioning and traction for all-day comfort and control. Lock-on rings make them easy to install and keep them firmly in place.
Page 1 of 7 Next page